Stunning atmospheric Blue and White Abstract Print of a Rolling Ocean Wave. This is a print of one of the first paintings in my wave series and I think it would make a really lovely new home housewarming gift or a gift for a sea lover or surfer. The original acrylic painting is 24 x 30 inches and is titled 'Wave I' and was created using mixed media; This product is a print of the original.
THIS LISTING IS FOR
- An UNFRAMED Poole Wave I Nautical Print
- Your choice of size from 5x7” to 16x20”; Should you wish a larger size then please contact me for a quote.
- Printed on beautiful Archival Hahnemuhle Photorag 308gsm paper with genuine long lasting inks
HOW TO ORDER
1) Please choose the print size from the drop down box
2) Please choose the colour for your print - Light (pic 1) or Dark (pic 2). When I first painted this painting I used white paint (light - pic 1) however the paint faded into a darker cream colour which I also liked (pic 2) so you can choose which version you prefer!
3) Click the “Add to Cart” button and that's it!
TURN AROUND TIME
1) I am pretty quick off my feet and tend to get my prints printed and sent within a couple of days! My larger sized prints – 16x20” and up get printed by a professional giclee printer so may take a little longer to produce. As soon as I have posted your print I let you know :)
If you have any further questions then please contact me!
~~~ THE STORY OF MY PAINTINGS ~~~
Anyone that knows me well knows that I have a really deep passion for the ocean and have a fascination with the way it moves and with crashing waves. I love everything about them - from the soothing sound they make, to the stunning colours that can be seen in the water, to the beauty of the surf when it hits the shore; Once my children were a little bigger and I had a little time to paint I have taken time to study different waves and the beauty of the turquoise and teal shades that can be found within. I paint when I can though at the moment this isn't as often as I'd like but as the kids get older I hope to find more and more time. I really hope you like my abstract ocean studies :)
***Please Note You are Buying an Unframed Print Only***
Please note that due to individual monitor color & brightness settings, colors may vary slightly in person from what is seen here. Please ask all color related questions prior to purchase. Thank You